We back your investment in quality products with quick, expert service and genuine Eagle parts. If you're in the United states and you have technical, return or repair questions, please contact the Factory Customer Service Department. Before any product can be returned, you must contact Customer Service to determine if a return is necessary. Many times problems can be resolved without the necessity of sending your unit to the factory. Please check with the Online Troubleshooting Guide before requesting repair service. If repair service is required, Customer Service will issue you a Return Authorization Number (RA Number). You must have a RA Number before returning your unit to Eagle.
Please be advised that effective October 3, 2011 we will no longer be accepting personal checks/money orders as a form of payment for orders/repairs. We will continue to accept MC, VISA, Amex, Discover and Debit Cards. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you’re in Canada and have technical issues or are in need of service please contact CMC Electronics at 1-800-661-3983 by phone or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any products returned for service must be accompanied by a Return Authorization number. Please have your proof of purchase and serial number of your unit handy prior to contacting your CMC representative for any warranty related issues. Hours of operation by phone are Monday to Friday 8:30-4:30 Eastern time.
If it becomes necessary to send a product for repair or replacement, you must first receive a Return Authorization Number from Customer Service. Products shipped without a Return Authorization will not be accepted. When shipping, we recommend you do the following:
- Please do not ship the knobs or mounting bracket with your unit.
- Personal checks are no longer accepted for repair. You may send a cashier's check or money order. Please place your payment in an envelope and tape it to the unit.
- For proper testing, include a brief note with the product describing the problem. Be sure to include your name, return shipping address and a daytime telephone number. An e-mail address is optional but useful.
- Pack the unit in a suitable size box with packing material to prevent any damage during shipping.
- Write the Return Authorization (RA) number on the outside of the box underneath your return address.
- For your security, you may want to insure the package through your shipping courier. Eagle does not assume responsibility for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- After we receive your unit, you can check the status of the repair on the RA Status page.
Eagle has always taken pride in our commitment to customer service and the ability to repair our equipment for an extended period of time. We offer a flat rate repair for current production units and are committed to service out of production units for as long as possible. However, due to the rapid advancements in technology of consumer electronics, components can quickly become obsolete and unavailable. This affects our ability to repair our units.
Notice: Eagle may find it necessary to change or end our shipping policies, regulations, and special offers at any time. We reserve the right to do so without notice.